- Body ClassSedan/Saloon
- Model Year2005
- Vehicle TypePASSENGER CAR
- Plant CountryMEXICO
- Engine ModelQG18DE
- Valve Train DesignDual Overhead Cam (DOHC)
- Engine ManufacturerNissan
- Fuel Type - PrimaryGasoline
- Displacement (Litre)1.8
- Engine ConfigurationIn-Line
- Engine Stroke Cycles4
- Bed TypeNot Applicable
- Bus TypeNot Applicable
- Cab TypeNot Applicable
- Body ClassSedan/Saloon
- Trailer Body TypeNot Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle TypeNot Applicable
- Drive Type4x2
Passive Safety System
- Seat Belts TypeManual
- Front Air Bag Locations1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Other Restraint System Info3-point manual belts
The vehicle specification section assists you with better understanding your vehicle’s standard and optional equipment, via VIN decode processing. These processes are generally reliable, and providers work to continually improve their decoding. However, different VIN decode processors may show different specifications. If you have questions, please check with your vehicle’s manufacturer. Dealers/sellers also report installed option information, which is provided when available.
This section discloses events related to events like junk, salvage and insurance total loss that have been reported to VINData History. Included are state DMV titles that show junk, salvage or similar brands, insurance total loss events and salvage auctions or junk yard disclosures. Events related to an auto dismantler, auto recycler or crush facility indicate that the vehicle has sustained major damage. A vehicle that has been received by a salvage auction or junk yard usually indicates major prior damage, however these entities also remarket undamaged vehicles. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
This VIN has a record in the Junk/Salvage or Insurance information because the business that submitted the VIN to NMVTIS deemed the vehicle to be either a junk, salvage, or in the case of an insurer, a total loss. The information in the DISPOSITION field denotes what has happened to the VIN (i.e., vehicle) since it came into the possession of the business.
|Date Obtained||Reporting Entity||Reporting Entity Type||Event/Disposition||Intended for Export||Source|
|Date Obtained01/16/2014||Reporting Entity|
Copart, Inc. Fairfield, California Phone: 707-639-5294
|Reporting Entity TypeSalvage Auction||Event/DispositionTO BE DETERMINED||Intended for ExportNo||Source|
|Date Obtained01/16/2014||Reporting Entity|
Copart, Inc. Fairfield, California Phone: 707-639-5294
|Reporting Entity TypeSalvage Auction||Event/DispositionSOLD||Intended for ExportNo||Source|
This section identifies this vehicle's current and historic DMV titles reported as issued by date, indicating the state and reported mileage. Title brands that have been reported to VINData History are shown in the “Title Brands Reported” section below. Each title record represents a new title holder, duplicate title, lien release or other title event. Odometer readings are generally recorded when a new title is issued. This information reflects the title information on file with NMVTIS. For more information, please contact the state of title. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
|Title Issued Date||State||Type||Event||Reported Odometer||Source|
|Title Issued Date07/14/2020||StateTexas||TypeCurrent||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date04/23/2019||StateTexas||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date06/28/2018||StateTexas||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date09/23/2015||StateTexas||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date07/30/2014||StateFlorida||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported Odometer93,453||Source|
|Title Issued Date07/30/2014||StateFlorida||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported Odometer93,433||Source|
|Title Issued Date02/05/2014||StateVirginia||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported Odometer93,398||Source|
|Title Issued Date11/16/2004||StateVirginia||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 3N1CB51D45LXXXXXX||Reported Odometer521||Source|
|Brand Issued Date||State||Brand||Description|
|Brand Issued Date07/11/2014||StateFlorida||BrandRebuilt||DescriptionWarning - the vehicle was reported by State DMV as previously branded "salvage", now has passed anti-theft and safety inspections, or other jurisdiction procedures, to ensure the vehicle was rebuilt to required standards. Also known as prior salvage (salvaged).|
|Brand Issued Date02/05/2014||StateVirginia||BrandSalvage - Damage or Not Specified||DescriptionWarning - the vehicle was reported by State DMV as Salvage -- Damage or Not Specified. Any vehicle reported by State DMV as having been wrecked, destroyed or damaged, to the extent that the total estimated or actual cost of parts and labor to rebuild or reconstruct the vehicle to its pre-accident condition and for legal operation on roads or highways exceeds a jurisdiction-defined percentage of the retail value of the vehicle. The retail value of the vehicle is determined by a current edition of a nationally recognized compilation (to include automated data bases) of retail values. The Salvage--Damage or Not Specified brand also includes any vehicle reported by State DMV for which an insurance company acquires ownership pursuant to a damage settlement, or any vehicle that the vehicle's owner may wish to designate as a salvage vehicle by obtaining a salvage title, without regard to extent of the vehicle's damage and repairs, or any vehicle for which the jurisdiction cannot distinguish the reason the vehicle was designated salvage.|
VINData History reports can show one or more of the following DMV state title brands. When there are NMVTIS title brands, they are reported in the Title Brands Reported section . To see the descriptions, hover over or click on the brands below. The red, yellow and green indicators show how the brand would be reflected if it was reported for this vehicle.
Vehicle values are provided to assist with valuing this vehicle under certain scenarios. They are automatically adjusted for the vehicle’s region, based on where the vehicle was last titled or seen. Additional factors like mileage may also impact values. History events as reported are not reflected. Read the report Glossary for important industry standard condition definitions.
The odometer readings as reported to VINData History are shown in chronological order in the chart and table below (oldest to newest). Odometer discrepancies as reported by DMVs are shown in the title brand section.
- NHTSA ID:NHTSA Recall ID 15V287000
- Profit Rank:High to Extreme Risk, Medium to High Profitability
- Recall Date:Recall last updated on 03/04/2019 by manufacturer
- Recall Name:Takata Passenger Airbag Inflator
- Type of Risk:Possibility of injury associated with this recall reported
- Labor Min/Max:0.40 hours minimum, 0.90 hours maximum
- Profitability:Medium Duration Repair, Software only or no lift required
- Recall Remedy:Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began on June 15, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. Note: On December 18, 2015 Nissan informed NHTSA of an amendment of this recall to remove 2004-2005 Infiniti FX35 and FX45 vehicles.
- Effective Date:Recall active as of 07/19/2017
- Expiration Date:No expiration date reported
- Manufacturer ID:Manufacturer Recall ID PM683 / NTB13-062
- Labor Difficulty:No Car Lift
- Risk Description:In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fraGMents striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or death.
- Stop Sale Issued:Warning - as reported by recall issuer, vehicle should not be sold
- Don't Drive Issued:As reported by recall issuer, vehicle stop driving order not issued
- Parts Availability:Parts for this recall are reported available
- Recall Description:Injury Risk - Passenger airbag inflator may rupture
- Remedy Availability:Remedy for this recall has been issued
- Date Parts Available:No parts availability date has been reported
- Recall Campaign Type:nhtsa
- Risk Rank / Severity:Warning - extreme risk with possible crash and/or fire and high risk of injury reported associated with this recall
- Dealership Reimbursement:95.4
Original Factory Warranty information is provided to help you determine if a vehicle is still under all or part of the original warranty.
- Powertrain Warranty5 years or 60,000 miles
- Basic Warranty3 years or 36,000 miles
This section discloses events related open liens, theft, towing and impound, inspections and other important events that have been reported to VINData Products. Certain events, like accidents reported to be severe and active theft events are flagged with a warning. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
Vehicle is reported as Towed or Impounded
- Information from participating state motor vehicle titling agencies.
- Information on automobiles, buses, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, motor homes, and tractors. NMVTIS may not currently include commercial vehicles if those vehicles are not included in a state’s primary database for title records (in some states, those vehicles are managed by a separate state agency), although these records may be added at a later time.
- Information on “brands” applied to vehicles provided by participating state motor vehicle titling agencies. Brand types and definitions vary by state, but may provide useful information about the condition or prior use of the vehicle.
- Most recent odometer reading in the state’s title record.
- Information from insurance companies, and auto recyclers, including junk and salvage yards, that is required by law to be reported to the system, beginning March 31, 2009. This information will include if the vehicle was determined to be a “total loss” by an insurance carrier.
- Information from junk and salvage yards receiving a “cash for clunker” vehicle traded-in under the Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act of 2009 (CARS) Program.
Towed or impounded by entity for various reasons, including (but not limited to) abandonment or repossession.
The vehicle`s manufacturer, or NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) has determined that the vehicle has a safety or other defect that can affect the vehicle`s safety or driveability. Recalls can be repaired at no cost at a manufacturer`s franchise dealership.
Official state DMV document that indentifies the vehicle, any lienholder and owner. Rules governing issuance are specific to each state.
Letter or number on a DMV issued title that signifies a permanent designation by a state, indicating a specific condition. Some title brands like salvage mean the vehicle has been declared a total loss due to damage; others simply declare a vehicle has been titled as an antique or is being used for agricultural purposes.
Junk or Salvage event (from NMVTIS):
Vehicle was seen at a junk yard, wrecker, dismantler or crusher, or seen at a salvage yard or salvage auction. These vehicles can range from inoperable to fully driveable with little or no actual damage.
Distance (in miles or kilometers) that the vehicle has traveled. Over time, the mileage reported should increase. Many vehicles are driven 10,000-15,000 miles a year; others more or less.
Manufacturer`s guarantee or promise to repair or replace defects, usually within a certain time or mileage.
Event Date or Date Applied:
Date the event was reported to have occurred.
Values - Manheim
Adjusted Prices (MMR):
Information about the valuation pricing adjusted by various factors.
Wholesale Prices (MMR):
Information about the valuation of the vehicle at the auction.
Retail Prices (MMR):
Information about the expected value of the vehicle in the consumer market.
Above Average (MMR):
One standard deviation above the average valuation.
Average valuation of the vehicle.
Below Average (MMR):
One standard deviation below the average valuation.
Historical Prices (MMR):
Information about average odometer readings and price values for past periods.
Forecast Prices (MMR):
Information about the predicted MMR for the vehicle.
Average odometer (MMR):
Average odometer reading for the vehicles used in the valuation calculation.
Average Grade (MMR):
Average vehicle condition grade of the valuation. Grades are between 1.0 (poor) to 5.0 (excellent).
Sample Size (MMR):
Total number of transactions supporting the base MMR.
Values - Black Book
Wholesale Value (Black Book):
The price a dealer would pay at a wholesale dealer-only auction, or the price that a dealer would independently sell a car to another dealer.
Retail Value (Black Book):
The listing price a dealer would ask for a vehicle available for sale, determined by compiling dealer asking prices.
Monetary vehicle values as calculated by third party companies.
Trade-in Value (Black Book):
The price a dealer would offer a consumer for their vehicle to apply toward the purchase of another car in the dealer’s inventory.
Private Party Value (Black Book):
The price you could expect for a vehicle sales transaction between two consumers. Depending on demand and condition, this transaction value will below the retail value. Private Party transactions are typically less than dealer sales because they do not provide the buyer any financing options, warranty, nor any recourse, should there be any problems with the vehicle. All sales are usually considered final and as is.
Clean Condition (Black Book):
Very little interior or exterior wear. The vehicle is 100% mechanically sound. Any paint repair is almost unnoticeable. The vehicle should be accompanied by a clean history report. All tires should fully match and have good to excellent tread. There should be fewer than average miles for the model year.
Average Condition (Black Book):
The vehicle is solid with substantial serviceable life remaining, but normal interior and exterior wear is allowable. Any previous paint repair must only be apparent to the trained eye. There could be minor mechanical, or maintenance work required. Tires should be in average condition or better and there should be typical miles for the model year.
Rough Condition (Black Book):
The interior and exterior will show more than normal and expected wear and tear. The vehicle could have excessive miles for the model year and may be approaching the end of its serviceable life. The vehicle could have had previous body damage with possible sub-par repairs. There could be cracked glass. The interior could be torn, stained and have adverse odors. There could be physical or mechanical repairs needed. Tires could be worn and/or mismatched. A negative vehicle history with title brand like salvage, frame damage or mileage discrepancy would push the condition to below Rough condition.
Extra Clean Condition (Black Book):
Appears like new for the model year with very low miles and no visible signs of physical wear. The vehicle history report should have no reported issues or questionable notations. All parts are original and in place. The interior should smell fresh and there should be no tears or stains. It should be mechanically correct with all fluids clean and changed according to the prescribed maintenance schedule. Tires should be like new and completely matching, including the spare.
Your VINData History report checks for and reports information from the following high-quality data sources. Please see our report sections page, FAQ, terms of service and disclaimer for more information.
© 2022 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. All rights reserved. 05/29/2022 National Edition. The specific information required to determine the value for this particular vehicle was supplied by the person generating this report. This report is intended for the individual use of the person generating this report only and shall not be sold or transmitted to another party. Kelley Blue Book assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.