The vehicle specification section assists you with better understanding your vehicle’s standard and optional equipment, via VIN decode processing. These processes are generally reliable, and providers work to continually improve their decoding. However, different VIN decode processors may show different specifications. If you have questions, please check with your vehicle’s manufacturer. Dealers/sellers also report installed option information, which is provided when available.
This section discloses events related to events like junk, salvage and insurance total loss that have been reported to VINData History. Included are state DMV titles that show junk, salvage or similar brands, insurance total loss events and salvage auctions or junk yard disclosures. Events related to an auto dismantler, auto recycler or crush facility indicate that the vehicle has sustained major damage. A vehicle that has been received by a salvage auction or junk yard usually indicates major prior damage, however these entities also remarket undamaged vehicles. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
This section identifies this vehicle's current and historic DMV titles reported as issued by date, indicating the state and reported mileage. Title brands that have been reported to VINData History are shown in the “Title Brands Reported” section below. Each title record represents a new title holder, duplicate title, lien release or other title event. Odometer readings are generally recorded when a new title is issued. This information reflects the title information on file with NMVTIS. For more information, please contact the state of title. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
|Title Issued Date||State||Type||Event||Reported Odometer||Source|
|Title Issued Date2020-11-18T00:00:00Z||StateIndiana||TypeCurrent||EventTitle issued 50412693XXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date2019-07-26T00:00:00Z||StateMichigan||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 50412693XXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date2018-07-16T00:00:00Z||StateMichigan||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 50412693XXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
|Title Issued Date2015-12-16T00:00:00Z||StateMichigan||TypeHistorical||EventTitle issued 50412693XXXXXX||Reported OdometerExempt||Source|
VINData History reports can show one or more of the following DMV state title brands. When there are NMVTIS title brands, they are reported in the Title Brands Reported section . To see the descriptions, hover over or click on the brands below. The red, yellow and green indicators show how the brand would be reflected if it was reported for this vehicle.
No vehicle values provided
There aren't any odometer readings reported to VINData History sources.
Sorry, Warranty information is not available for this vehicle.
This section discloses events related open liens, theft, towing and impound, inspections and other important events that have been reported to VINData Products. Certain events, like accidents reported to be severe and active theft events are flagged with a warning. We recommend an inspection by a qualified mechanic.
- Information from participating state motor vehicle titling agencies.
- Information on automobiles, buses, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, motor homes, and tractors. NMVTIS may not currently include commercial vehicles if those vehicles are not included in a state’s primary database for title records (in some states, those vehicles are managed by a separate state agency), although these records may be added at a later time.
- Information on “brands” applied to vehicles provided by participating state motor vehicle titling agencies. Brand types and definitions vary by state, but may provide useful information about the condition or prior use of the vehicle.
- Most recent odometer reading in the state’s title record.
- Information from insurance companies, and auto recyclers, including junk and salvage yards, that is required by law to be reported to the system, beginning March 31, 2009. This information will include if the vehicle was determined to be a “total loss” by an insurance carrier.
- Information from junk and salvage yards receiving a “cash for clunker” vehicle traded-in under the Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act of 2009 (CARS) Program.
Official state DMV document that indentifies the vehicle, any lienholder and owner. Rules governing issuance are specific to each state.
Junk or Salvage event (from NMVTIS):
Vehicle was seen at a junk yard, wrecker, dismantler or crusher, or seen at a salvage yard or salvage auction. These vehicles can range from inoperable to fully driveable with little or no actual damage.
Distance (in miles or kilometers) that the vehicle has traveled. Over time, the mileage reported should increase. Many vehicles are driven 10,000-15,000 miles a year; others more or less.
Event Date or Date Applied:
Date the event was reported to have occurred.
Your VINData History report checks for and reports information from the following high-quality data sources. Please see our report sections page, FAQ, terms of service and disclaimer for more information.